Sunday, May 2, 2010

Easter....I know....it was last month.

I am getting caught up this weak. I swear. So Easter was good stuff....church and family fun stuff. Noah's first Easter basket consisted of one chocolate bunny (which Mommy ate on his behalf), some books and teething toys. As you can see, the excitement of Easter didn't keep him from getting some sleep.



Once awake, he sure was happy it was Easter.



Noah didn't get to participate in the hunting of eggs but I know he'll be a contender next year. This year he sat back with Daddy and Papa to cheer on his cousins. By "cheer", I of course mean sleep.





A couple of weeks before Easter, Lindsay and I took Noah and Emma on a shopping excursion which also included a trip to visit the Easter bunny. As you can see Noah wasn't too thrilled about having to sit with a giant rabbit.

Happy Belated Easter Everbunny!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment