Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My little talker.....

We have been crazy busy the last couple of weeks. I started a new job this week, we have had family in town, and Noah gets bigger and more adorable every day. I have so many pictures to post. Noah had this 3 month pictures taken. I can't wait to get a look at them. I'll post them as soon as I get them. I am not sure we got many smiles out of him during the photo shoot. He is a happy little guy, but he definitely has a strong, serious side. He's a thinker.


Mr. Serious


Noah is now jabbering away. We have heard him laugh only a couple of times and to be honest the first and hardest laugh we heard occurred while he was sleeping. I can't wait to get some more out of him. He used to make you work pretty hard for a smile, but now he hands the smiles out pretty easily. We're hoping the same thing will happen with laughing.







About a week or so ago, John joined Monkey Bear on the floor for tummy time. Noah was extremely "talkative" with Daddy. We were lucky enough to catch it on video.


No comments:

Post a Comment