Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Busy, busy, busy....

Geez....its been a long time since I posted. Doesn't seem like there are enough hours in the day now that I am back to work. Not to mention all of the exciting stuff going on. I'll probably have to post a couple times this weekend to get all caught up.


Noah had his 2 month check up at the beginning of this month. He weighed in at 10 pounds and 10 ounces, but he has to be at least a couple pounds heavier now because those cheeks are really starting to fill out.






He had his first big outing a couple of weeks ago. He went to Disney on Ice with his cousin Emma. He loved the lights and music.










Emma loves her baby cousin. She always wants to hold him and help change his diapers. I got some cute pics of her helping with bath time.





Emma couldn't wait for Noah to start taking bottles so she could help feed him. One day a couple of weeks ago, I was nursing Noah and Emma said "Aunt Traci.....I wish I had milk holders so I could feed Noah" LOL.


She's gonna be an excellent big sister!!



Next up.....Easter pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment