Saturday, March 20, 2010

Week of Firsts


This week Noah really started smiling. I caught a couple on video and snapped a few pics. I feel like I have been waiting for this smile forever even though that is ridiculous since he is just 8 weeks old. Funny how one smile can make all the sleepless nights totally worth it.







Noah also started to really coo this week. I haven't caught it on video yet but I caught him mid-coo in this pic.


This one doesn't include a smile, but I love this picture. Can you tell who he gets the crazy eyes from?






Noah also started going to Ms. Tamara's this week. We did a couple of trial runs and it seemed to go pretty smoothly. The first day I managed to keep him there 2 hours, which was much longer than I thought I would be capable of. Yesterday I dropped him off and he stayed until 2pm. I have a feeling Monday will be different though. Monday it's real. Hopefully I make it out of her driveway.

Friday night was also the first time we got a babysitter and went out for some much needed adult time. Grandma Greear came to stay with Noah. Of course, we needed a special outfit for her.


It was definitely a big week for Noah. Maybe next week I'll be able to blog that he is sleeping through the night. LOL, a girl can dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment