Saturday, March 13, 2010

My new favorite letter is Z for ZZZzzzzz

I hate to jinx myself but could this be the beginning of me actually sleeping again??? Do I dare believe this is the light at the end of the tunnel? Tonight for the first time in 7 weeks, which would be his entire life thus far, my son went to sleep without any type of fight at all. No crying. Not a peep. It was diaper change, PJ's, feeding...then lights out. Could we be turning some sort of corner? What happened to the endless screaming from around 7 pm to midnight? Never mind....I don't want to know. I just hope this means its over. In honor of this milestone, here are a few of my favorite pics of Noah sleeping.



If it were a bottle of Miller Lite instead of pacifier, he'd look just like his Daddy does when he falls asleep on a Friday night.


You know you move a lot in your sleep when one of your socks end up near your armpit.




Good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment