Friday, February 26, 2010

Monkey Bear Is One Month Old

This week Noah had his one month doctor check up. My little man weighed 8 pounds 15 ounces and he was 21 inches long. I can't believe it's been a whole month! I'm not sure I even remember what it was like before he was here. Oh wait....yes I can. That was back when I actually got to sleep through the night. LOL. Here are some recent pics of this big guy.

Monkey Bear on his activity mat.


He uses the dangling toys like a punching bag.

I know I should be ashamed that I would impose my love of Twilight on my kid, but I'm totally not. Oh, there is more where that came from. My sweet friend Allison gave me a Cullen onesie and an adorable bib. As soon as little man grows into them, I will be posting pics. LOL.
Its like he is trying to pose for the picture.

Happy One Month Birthday Little Man!

No comments:

Post a Comment