Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Getting Settled....


We had a rough start in the beginning. Noah was jaundice and we weren't sure they were going to let him come home with us. After a horrible day of waiting they finally told us he could come home but he would have to continue treatment with light therapy at home. They delivered the equipment to the house and Noah had to spend 2 days under the lights. It broke my heart, but he didn't seem to mind sleeping under the lights. I think he liked how warm it was. Even under these circumstances he still managed to look adorable in his cool kid sunglasses.





Once we were done with light therapy, I immediately set out to test the whole "you can't spoil a baby" theory. I'll let you know how it goes.....Noah is definitely running the show around here. Which is comical because of all the speeches I gave from atop my soap box while pregnant about how I wasn't going to have one of THOSE kids. Yes....I do hold him all the time. He likes it. He is a high-needs baby. I'm sure he'll sleep in his own bed when he is ready. Don't judge me! You wouldn't be able to put him down either....

He is cute even when he is mad.

Well, that is all for now. Little man wants to eat. I'll try to post pics from his first bath tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment